Why to Outsource Your Billing to A Professional Billing Company?
Medical billing can be a challenging task for small/medium medical practices. Therefore, many physicians or practice managers choose to outsource their medical office billing to a professional medical billing company.
There are certain advantages to outsourcing medical billing. It saves time and money and eliminates the burden of concentrating on too many aspects of the medical office.
- Devote more time concentrating on what you do best – focusing on patient satisfaction and providing quality care to your patients.
- Skilled, professional medical billers can ensure that your claims are accurately submitted in a timely manner.
- By outsourcing your medical billing, you could save thousands of dollars in annual salaries and benefits; office supplies and furniture; and purchasing, upgrading and maintaining billing software and computer equipment.
- Sometimes claims must wait, until your medical billers come back to work from vacation or days-off, in order to be submitted. Billing interruptions ultimately affect the timeliness of reimbursements and your cash flow. Using a medical billing service allows a continuous, steady flow of claims going out and cash coming in.
- The ability to offer excellent customer service is what all medical professionals want to provide to their patients. However, it can be quite difficult to juggle the demands of treating patients and handling billing issues. The medical receptionist is responsible for greeting patients and answering the telephone. Reducing the burden placed on your front office staff by outsourcing can increase productivity, efficiency, and employee morale. It can also increase patient satisfaction by improving patient flow. Your patients will be happy because they will receive uninterrupted courteous and professional assistance for their billing questions or issues.
- Healthcare is an ever-changing industry and insurance companies are partly responsible for this. One reason that makes medical billing a challenge is keeping up with the changes in Medicaid, Medicare and third-party payers. It is a full-time job to make sure that the medical office is following the standards and protocol required by each payer. Medical billing companies must stay up-to-date on the latest changes in regulations and requirements to maintain compliance and ensure the submission of clean claims.
- With reduced overhead costs, the timely submission of medical claims and the increased reimbursements, a higher profit is another advantage outsourcing can provide to a medical office. This allows the medical office the ability to provide the best quality services using the best technology and products and the best staff.
We offer you all these advantages.
Please take a quick look at our services brief below;
- Claims Submission / follow‐up/Aging Analysis (primary, secondary & tertiary)
- Eligibility & verification of benefits
- Pre-Authorization of Procedures
- Patient Demographic Entry
- Patient Appointment Verification
- Charge Entry
- Maintain FTPR 95% and above
- Claim Appeals
- Patient statements
- Accounts receivable analysis
- Monthly and annual reports
- Patient billing inquiries
- Patient Help Desk
- Credentialing guidelines
- Superbill review
- Personalized Website
- SCO Services